Calivita Pure Inulin
aid in digestion
100% natural fiber
Pure Inulin contains 100% pure inulin powder extracted from chicory.
100% natural fiber
Pure Inulin contains 100% pure inulin powder extracted from chicory.
The product is available in Special offer >>
Pure Inulin - naturalny błonnik rozpuszczalny z cykorii
Inulin - chicory fiber
Pure Inulin is 100% soluble fiber in powder form. This form of the product makes it easy to dosed and what is important it can be added directly to food or beverages. Natural raw material for the production of Pure Inulin is chicory and precisely its root.
Prebiotic - Inulin
Inulin contains a natural fraction of water-soluble dietary fiber.
Chicory root contains in its composition as much as 44% of inulin - a natural substance belonging to the family of prebiotics. It is the soluble fiber fraction, which is not digested by enzymes of the digestive system. In the large intestine provides an excellent medium for the development of preferred and indispensable for the body probiotic bacteria from the genus Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus acidophilus, while limiting the growth of pathogenic bacteria. Inulin obtained from chicory has beneficial effects on intestinal microbial balance, contributes to the elimination of toxic substances, supports the functioning of the entire digestive system, supports the protection of the body from the occurrence of the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome, is beneficial to maintain a normal body weight, regulating cholesterol, takes care of the cardiovascular system and is also involved in the regulation of glucose levels in the blood.
How does inulin work?
- supports the regulation of intestinal peristalsis, which is extremely important to avoid the occurrence of flatulence, constipation, diarrhea, feeling of heaviness, nausea, cramps and abdominal pain
- Inulin, acting as a prebiotic, becomes a natural medium for the development of beneficial probiotic bacteria from the genus Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus, while limiting the growth of pathogenic bacteria
- The chicory from which inulin comes from Pure Inulin has a positive effect on the functioning of the heart, liver, bones, joints, and supports weight control and is involved in maintaining the proper level of glucose in the blood.
Who do we especially recommend?
The consumption of inulin is especially recommended for people
- eating small amounts of fiber (according to WHO, a statistical European provides only half the recommended dose of fiber a day)
- leading a sedentary lifestyle
- living under stress, which may be related to e.g. with the development of: irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), including diarrhea and / or constipation, flatulence, nausea, feeling of fullness, abdominal pain and cramps, digestive discomfort or other digestive tract disorders
- everyone who cares about maintaining the proper balance of the intestinal flora, especially those disturbed after antibiotic treatments
- are overweight or obese
- having problems with carbohydrate metabolism (diabetes)
- the older one
- menopausal women
- frequent travelers.
Did you know that ... one in five people who completed the vitamin deficiency test has digestive problems?
food supplement Calivita: Pure Inulin
daily: from the age of 3 - 1 teaspoon; 4-9 years - 2 teaspoons; > 10 years of age - up to 3 teaspoons. Add the product to food or drink. We recommend gradually increasing the dose, starting with 1 teaspoon / day until the recommended dose is reached.
Pure Inulin active ingredients
Pure Inulin active ingredient/dose (1 teaspoon 5.8 g):
Inulin powder 5.8 g
100% pure powdered chicory root inulin (Cichorium intybus)
- If you start taking Pure Inulin, make sure you also consume sufficient amounts of liquid per day.
- Take other medicines and food supplements at least 2 hours apart from Pure Inulin.
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important for the functioning of the body. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use the product if the protective foil is missing or damaged. It is recommended to drink more fluids while taking the product. Maintain a two-hour interval between taking the product and other dietary supplements or medications. People with health problems who are taking medications should consult a doctor before using the preparation.
Due to its slightly sweet taste, inulin can be used to prepare meals and drinks as a natural sugar substitute. It has a lower caloric value of 1.5 kcal / g compared to typical carbohydrates - 4 kcal / g. It does not increase blood glucose levels after a meal and increases the feeling of fullness. So it is perfect for people who are dieting healthily and controlling blood sugar (diabetes)!
hypersensitivity to the preparation ingredients, pregnant and breastfeeding women.
The storage conditions
the product should be stored closed, in a dry, cool place, away from heat, light, negative temperatures. Dietary supplements should be stored out of reach of small children.
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Often, for unknown reasons, your abdomen becomes bloated and constipation appears, or you provoke it yourself and induce it by withholding your own physiological needs or avoiding toilets in public places?
- Do you sometimes "run" to the toilet more often in stressful situations?
- Do you feel anxious before each trip, will you be able to use the toilet if necessary?
- Or maybe it's even worse: you avoid meeting friends in the city because you are ashamed of your digestive problems?
You are not alone! Every fifth inhabitant of highly developed countries suffers from IBS - irritable bowel syndrome. It is the second most common cause of absence from work or school, after a cold. To meet your needs - so that digestive problems resulting from stress do not make your life difficult - we have created ... Pure Inulin.
Do you know that?
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) affects almost one in five people, and its symptoms are most often felt in times of stress and nervousness. This problem is three times more common in women and usually occurs between 30 and 50 years of age, significantly reducing the quality of life ...
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is not a serious disease in itself but it largely deteriorates one`s quality of life.
In addition to diarrhea and constipation, we should be concerned about flatulence, nausea, the feeling of fullness even after a small meal, abdominal pain and cramps, as well as sleep disturbances, headaches and problems with concentration. They can be the first sign of a malfunction in the intestines!
The most general ways of treatment still include antispasmodics, anti-diarrheal medication, preparations against bloating, painkillers and medicines used to treat depression, all of which only treat the symptoms. However, it would be important to choose such a solution that can relieve the complaints for an extended period and in a gentle way. This is what persuaded us to introduce the latest product of CaliVita®, Pure Inulin, with which you can achieve quality improvement in your everyday life.
Relief and lightness every day
Pure Inulin contains 100% pure powdered chicory root inulin, easy to dose and prepare (it dissolves perfectly), without the addition of any additional substances or substances supporting the processing process.
The influence of fiber on our health
The effect of fiber on our health
The fibers are equally important to preserve our health as well as vitamins and minerals. Fiber intake, according to statistics is still far below the recommended in the United States and European Union. Instead of the recommended amount of 25-30 g / day, adults in the USA are taken only 15 g per day, and the situation is no better in Europe.
The fibers are present in whole grains, vegetables and fruits. It can be soluble in water (inulin from chicory roots, carrot pectin and apple ..) and insoluble (cellulose fibers, such as wheat bran). Some fibers can contribute to the growth of certain strains of probiotic bacteria in our intestines and are called prebiotics. Although we can not digest the fibers as they pass through our digestive system, it nevertheless helps our health in various ways.
Sugar metabolism and weight control
Fiber increases the feeling of satiety, which can indirectly help in diets for weight loss and maintenance of body weight; can reduce the increase of blood sugar after a meal, increase insulin sensitivity and reduce the risk of developing diabetes type 2.
When soluble water fibers pass through the digestive system, binding the excess of water and swell, thereby stool becomes softer and more abundant and thus assist in its release. In this way the fibers contribute to maintaining regular bowel movements, which for many people is a problem, either due to an unbalanced diet, sedentary lifestyle and lack of exercise or in the case of the elderly. Moreover, individual fibers can provide energy to the bacteria forming intestinal flora and thus contribute to their development and growth. Thanks to all these positive effects, a diet high in fiber can help alleviate the symptoms of irritable colon syndrome (irritable bowel or part-IBS) in young and old people. Common results of several studies have shown that high-fiber foods can reduce the risk of gastrointestinal tumors, in part due to the inhibition of bile acid, softening stool and shorten transit time through the intestines, although the mechanisms of action are not completely known.
The fibers have the ability to bind bile acids that are produced in the liver using cholesterol from the blood, thus fiber help reduce blood cholesterol levels. In addition, several studies have shown that people who take large amounts of fiber have reduced the value of markers - indicators of inflammation.
Extensive research which lasted almost 13 years and resulted in a large number of data collected suggests that increasing dietary fiber reduces the mortality rate, especially in the case of death due to circulatory and digestive system diseases and other diseases developing as a result of inflammation.
How to use it?
When these fibers are used in therapy, within the first 2-3 weeks may cause bloating, but this is normal. When increasing fiber intake must not forget the appropriate daily intake of fluids, because taking fiber in large quantities without simultaneous water intake can cause constipation. It is recommended that medications and supplements taken before or after the fiber, because it have the ability to bond active ingredients of medicines and vitamins on its surface and inhibit their absorption.
In many cases it was shown that inulin promotes the absorption of calcium, magnesium and iron, so it can not be said that all the fibers inhibits absorption of minerals.
Metabolic Effects of Dietary Fiber Consumption and Prevention of Diabetes - Weickert et al., J. Nutr. 2008 Mar; 138 (3): 439-42.
Fiber intake and total and cause-specific mortality in the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition cohort - Chuang et al., Am J Clin Nutr. 2012 Jul; 96 (1): 164-74.
Dietary fiber intake and risk of colorectal cancer: a pooled analysis of prospective cohort studies - Park et al., JAMA. 2005 Dec 14; 294 (22): 2849-57.
Why choose CaliVita® Pure Inulin and its indications
Inulin from chicory contained in Pure Inulin has many advantages, among others:
- takes care of the intestinal microbiological balance,
- participates in the distribution of toxic substances,
- supports the functioning of the digestive system,
- helps protect the body from the onset of symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome,
- a positive effect on weight control,
- takes care of the cardiovascular system,
- involved in the regulation of blood glucose levels.
Because it is:
- 100% pure inulin without excipients,
- fiber extracted from chicory, a natural source,
- suitable to be mixed in food or drinks due to its slightly sweet taste,
- a natural sugar substitute (it does not increase blood sugar levels and no
- insulin is needed to break it down),
- easy to dose,
- sold in economical packaging, sufficient for up to 40 days.
So uniquely, it is recommended to almost everyone in the spring and as early summer detoxification, which is an excellentreason to try it out.
Calivita products to support digestion
Reviews on Calivita Pure Inulin
The product is available in special offer
Pure inulin from chicory