Lecithin contributes to the proper functioning of our vital processes and it promotes our health. It is a natural substance that can be found in our body. Among others, it is a component of cell membrane and proteins. It plays a role in the functioning of the nervous system and supports the maintenance of a normal cholesterol level.
Triple-Potency Lecithin - Concentrated soy lecithin
CaliVita’sSoya Lecithin 1236 mg contains pure and natural soya lecithin from soy beans. Each softgel provides 420 mg of phosphatidylcholine.
In other CaliVita operations known as: Triple Potency Lecithin
Non-GMO soy lecithin
- contributes to the maintenance of proper fat metabolism
- supports the functioning of the liver
- it positively influences the maintenance of the proper metabolism of homocysteine, which has a beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system.
Who do we especially recommend?
- People exposed to increased mental and physical effort.
- Students in the period of intensified learning.
- People who want to support the proper functioning of the liver.
- Elderly people.
- People who live under constant stress.
food supplement Calivita: Triple-Potency Lecithin
Triple-Potency Lecithin active ingredients
Phosphatidyl choline 420 mg
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Food supplements cannot substitute for a balanced mixed diet.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
History of two decades of "good old lecithin"
What is lecithin and what is its role?
Discover the effect of lecithin in the light of science!
What is lecithin?
For what we need lecithin
- is a building component of every cell of the body is a part of cell membrane
- beneficial effect on the nervous system, supports the processes of memory and concentration
- It is the component in the brain tissue and cells of the myelin sheath of the nervous system
- beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system
- participates in the metabolism of fats and cholesterol
- protects liver
- is involved in metabolic processes
- helps absorption of fat-soluble vitamins
- increases efficiency and speeds up recovery after exercise
- slows the aging process