Our body synthesizes vitamin A from beta carotene in the required amounts. Beta carotene plays an important role in the defense of polyunsaturated fatty acids against free radicals and helps maintain normal cell function.
Beta karotene - healthy skin and a beautiful tan
Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal vision. Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and normal function of the immune system. Beta carotene is the precursor of vitamin A and our body can convert it into vitamin A according to its needs.
A source of vitamin A
- supports the maintenance of proper vision
- takes care of the condition of the mucous membranes
- supports the maintenance of healthy skin
- has a positive effect on the functioning of the immune system
- is involved in maintaining proper iron metabolism
Beta carotene - provitamin A
What is the role of beta carotene
What is the source of beta carotene
Who we especially recommend the use of beta-carotene?
- People who want to maintain a healthy skin appearance, a beautiful tan, especially during its exposure to UV radiation.
- People who want to take care of their eyesight.
- Everyone who needs effective antioxidant protection.
food supplement Calivita Beta Carotene
- You should consult with a qualified medical practitioner, before taking any supplement.
- Beta carotene supplementation is not recommended for smokers.
- Substances reducing cholesterol levels (soy, garlic) and certain antacids may decrease the absorption of vitamin A.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Food supplements cannot substitute for a balanced mixed diet.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
Keywords: Beta Carotene, Calivita, Beta-carotene, vitamin A
Beta Carotene and skin health
Beta carotene is a carotenoid with antioxidant activity. It is the basis for the production of vitamin A, which means that the body, depending on their needs, converts beta carotene into vitamin A.
Beta carotene and safe tanning