Energy and condition - the ingredients contained in these products have a positive effect on energy - increasing vitality and improving the psychophysical condition
Products available in the global Calivita International network, may not be available in all countries. Calivita products list is for informational purposes only! Represents the most appropriate supplements to support the body's functions for a given ailment. None of the products, or product ingredients referred to herein are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, or medical condition. No statement, claim, opinion or information relating to any product, or product ingredient is intended to be, nor should be construed as medical advice.
Support for physically active people
Preferably affect muscles
- Acai fruits are the source of easily assimilable protein and all essential amino acids which form the building blocks necessary to build and rebuild cells.
- Contained in the Acai berries magnesium helps the correct synthesis of proteins.
- A vitamin B6, from acai berry, helps to maintain normal metabolism of protein and glycogen.
- Acai berries also provide components that aid in the proper functioning of muscles: calcium, magnesium, potassium, vitamin D.
Support for joints
- The study, in which participants drank for 3 months Acai berry juice in a quantity of 120 ml per day, shown significant reduce of arthritis pain and increase mobility in the knee, shoulder and hip.
Help maintain electrolyte balance and acid - base balance
- During training with sweat besides loss of water there are lost also minerals among others, potassium, magnesium and calcium, where the bulk of losses lead to electrolyte imbalance in the body. A acai berry supplement diet with calcium, potassium and magnesium, which helps to maintain electrolyte balance.
- Acid-base balance is constantly disturbed as a result of metabolic processes. It escalates even more as a result of, among others, formation of lactic acid during intense training. However, zinc, in acai berry helps in maintaining the proper acid - base balance.
Support the transport of oxygen and iron metabolism
- Athletes are a group particularly vulnerable to iron deficiency, and especially those training endurance sports and runners. This is due to inter alia with increased loss of this element with sweat. Even a slight reduction in the concentration of hemoglobin in the blood of the order of 1-2% can cause a decrease in capacity of 20%. Acai berries are a source of iron that helps in the proper transport of oxygen in the body and the proper production of red blood cells and hemoglobin.
- On the other hand, vitamin A and B2 included in acai berries help maintain the normal metabolism of iron.
- In contrast, vitamin B2 and B6 helps in proper production of red blood cells.