The action of zinc:
- Prevents the growth and development disorders in children and adolescents,
- Prevents incorporation into bones and teeth of cadmium and lead instead of calcium,
- Helpful for colds,
- Helpful in hypothyroidism and in cancer therapy,
- For diabetics, is involved in insulin
- In the first trimester of pregnancy due to the construction of walls bearing
- Prevents miscarriage,
- Used in women with irregular cycles,
- Counteracts mental disorders and has a positive effect on intelligence.
The zinc skin problems faster treatment:
- For acne releases vitamin A from liver, grease the skin,
- 10 days before and after surgery in the treatment of burns,
- For people taking oral contraceptive pills and medications
- Internally heal ulcers, used in liver diseases,
- Helpful in treating ulcers in diabetic patients especially in leg ulcers caused by varicose veins and cardiovascular disease.
Take 1 tablet daily, or as directed.
Chelated Zinc - food supplement
Zinc is one of the most important trace elements; it participates in the functioning of several enzymes. It can be found in each of our cells, but our body does not store it and deficiency could occur. We need zinc continuously and in certain cases – people living in an area where air is polluted, or lacking a balanced, mixed diet – it is worthwhile to supplement it in the form of a modern formula.
Zinc, naturally occurring in shellfish, whole grains, sprouts, legumes, vegetables, and dairy products, is one of the most important trace elements for good health. It is an activator of more than 70 enzymes, the proteins that are responsible for instigating a variety of crucial biochemical reactions in the body. One of the enzymes that relies on zinc is insulin, which is essential for proper carbohydrate metabolism and energy. Zinc is necessary for proper cell division, making it a very important element for the immune system, where cell replication requirements are huge. Zinc also plays a vital role in the function of the reproductive organs, and contributes to the structural integrity of many proteins in the body. Lack of zinc in cell membranes makes the cell more susceptible to oxidative damage from free radicals.
Zinc is not distributed evenly in the body. The brain, heart, and lungs tend to have more stable concentrations, while the amount in the blood, and in reproductive organs tends to vary according to the amount of zinc in the diet. Metabolic levels of zinc may be adversely affected by pollution, unbalanced diet, mental or physical stress, pregnancy, lactation, or illness.
Administration of zinc and magnesium for the elderly people is beneficial for their well-being. Women who have irregular menstrual periods should apply zinc preparations before doctor will prescribe the hormone treatment. The main threat to people living in big cities is lead and cadmium, which get into air from car exhausts and cigarette smoke. With a reduced amount of zinc the body gets more of lead and cadmium, but also vice versa: Taking zinc can reduce the intake of these toxic substances. Zinc is thus a protection against the harmful effects of environmental pollution. Athletes need more zinc than the average demand, because they lose quite a lot of this element during training and competition.
You should consult with a qualified medical practitioner, before taking any supplement.
The absorption of zinc may be reduced by calcium, or high fiber intake.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Food supplements cannot substitute for a balanced mixed diet.
Keep out of reach of young children.
Keywords: Chelated Zinc, zinc, zinc chelate, zinc chelated.