Where to buy:
For people with a stressful lifestyle who would like to reduce anxiety and tiredness,
For those with increased mental and physical stress to increase energy and improve concentration,
For those in their advanced years to help support maintain brain functions at the desired level and preserve mental alertness,
To support reduction of cholesterol levels,
For those who often experience cold and hard-to-warm limbs.
Take 1 tablet per day
Niacin X-treme - food supplement
Niacin X-treme is a product containing a high-dose of natural vitamin B3,
Niacin contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Niacin contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- With an outstanding professional background, CaliVita has been offering its products satisfying the highest quality regulations for more than 20 years.
- We always aspire to use natural base materials originating from the best sources.
- During our developments, we work using better absorption, for example organic, forms.
- We offer 100% quality guarantee for our products.
- Our products are subject to a strict and multiple round examination procedure in order to continuously ensure excellent quality.
- The vast majority of our dietary supplements are produced in pharmaceutical conditions in the USA.
- The products are manufactured according to the principles of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), while continuous control and regularly scheduled audits by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) are also performed. We work in close cooperation with the local licensing authorities in order to ensure that our consumers are always provided products of the highest quality.
Did you know?
according to our vitamin deficiency test more than 70% of our members struggle with tiredness?
Do not take the product on an empty stomach. Do not use the product if any of the following apply to you: liver, or kidney disease, diabetes or carbohydrate metabolism disorder, gastric or duodenal ulcer, glaucoma, recent heart attack, application of high blood pressure medication, pregnancy or nursing.
Niacin: chemical forms, bioavailability, and health effects – MacKay et al., Nutrition Reviews® Vol. 70(6):357–366; Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to niacin and energy-yielding metabolism (ID 43, 49, 54), function of the nervous system (ID 44, 53), maintenance of normal LDL-cholesterol, HDL-cholesterol and triglyceride concentrations (ID 46), European Food Safety Authority (EFSA), Parma, Italy, EFSA Journal 2009; 7(9):1224 Scientific Opinion on Dietary Reference Values for niacin - EFSA Panel on Dietetic Products, Nutrition and Allergies (NDA), European Food Safety Authority (EFSA), Parma, Italy, EFSA Journal 2014;12(7):3759
Keywords: Niacin X-treme, Calivita, vitamin B3